- This event has passed.
Grants Toolkit Part One – Internal Management
October 23, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-4$10
Congratulations on choosing to embark on a journey of acquiring grant funds for your social cause! This two-part workshop will provide you with a guided path towards getting sustainable grant funds for your organization. In part one we will focus on the number one statistically proven method of increasing sustainable grant funds – internal activities to create a foundation for successful grant seeking.
- Define team member roles, responsibilities to ensure everyone is working together.
- Initiate clear communication channels and document sharing to ensure important messages and information are never missed.
- Understand your program & services, and how it fits into funder initiatives.
- Fresh insight into applying for foundation and local grant funds.
- Insights into how large nonprofits meet grant funding goals and expand their programs.
For more information about part two of the Grants Toolkit taking place on October 29th, please click here.