- This event has passed.
The Ultimate Clearing: Empowering the Intuitive Voice
February 13, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm UTC-5Free
Do you feel:
- Stuck harboring a daily narrative that drains your energy?
- Unable to heal old wounds, learn their wisdom, and move on powerfully?
- Pulled to put everyone else’s needs before your own?
Are you ready to surrender your “play it safe” mentality and rise into who you are truly capable of being?
Then join us for C4SC’s February Wellness Lunch & Learn. During this workshop, we will gain:
- clarity about the inner storylines and narratives holding us back from aligning with our best self;
- energy and mindset management tools to sustain daily empowerment as we carve out our path of purpose;
- new-found confidence to communicate needs and boundaries;
- mindset shifting tools to take off the pressure as we manifest our desires with love, confidence, and bold action;
- and connection to the intuitive intelligence of our hearts as our new life compass and ally.
Our speaker, Melissa Carter, is the founder of Ignite with Melissa. She holds an MBA and is a former music industry executive turned Spiritual & Conscious Empowerment Coach, Intuitive Guide, and Kundalini Reiki Master. After years of morbid obesity, depression, failed relationships and a fractured core belief system, Melissa embarked on a 150-pound weight loss journey that inspired transformations in her career, spirituality and daily life. Melissa recreated herself from the inside out, and now pays forward what she believes is a second chance at life through her Intuitive Guidance practice. Using her three-step approach, Melissa is confident that you can transform your life into anything you choose, so long as you BELIEVE, COMMIT and LIVE with love, integrity, faith, contribution and gratitude.
Wellness for Social Change | Join Center for Social Change members and anyone with an interest in improving health and wellness for this monthly lunchtime presentation in our second floor conference room.
Contact our Wellness Director, Christina Pierce, if you have questions, at email@example.com.