Accounts Payable Instructions for Fiscal Sponsors
AP Request for Payment Form and supporting documentation must be completed and submitted together by an authorized fund representative. Payment requests will be processed within 3 business days. Please note: Payee Name on AP Request for Payment Form must match the W-9:
All supporting documentation must be in the order listed on the request
- Signed W-9 required for initial accounts payable request for any vendor
- Vendor Invoice for direct payment to a vendor
- Copy of paid receipt or vendor invoice stating amount paid for each expense reimbursement
- For Contract Labor/Leases:
Contract services must be paid directly to the individual or business by The Center for Social Change.
Individuals must have a social security number and be eligible to work in the United States to be paid for contract services.
- One-Time payments are processed within 72 hours.
- Payments over $50,000 may require an additional week
- Payments will be direct deposit if bank info is provided or on file
- Check payments will be mailed to payee unless an alternate option is selected
- Checks marked "Hold for pickup" are available after 10:00 AM on payment date