If you’re looking for the best place to host your next big meeting or event, you've found it -- the Center for Social Change is home to some of Miami’s finest non-profit organizations and changemakers! In addition to coworking and private offices, we offer conference rooms and event space for rent to the community. Find out how you can host your next big event or meeting by checking out our spaces below and submitting our form above. For additional information on our space rentals, please email email@example.com.
*2 hour minimum is requested
500 sq. ft.
projectors and conference phones; access to full kitchen, if available
$40 hourly* / $200 daily
$65 hourly* / $360 daily
1100 sq. ft.
includes kitchen and all dishes and supplies
$90 hourly* / $450 daily
$175 hourly* / $950 daily
200 sq. ft.
bolsters, mats, blocks
$18 hourly* / $80 daily
$35 hourly* / 175 daily
145 sq. ft.
wall-mounted smart TVs with computer, keyboard, and mouse; access to kitchen
$20 hourly* / $125 daily
$45 hourly* / $250 daily
- **These rates apply to members after monthly conference room credit has been used; Members receive 8 hrs of credit per month for conference room usage. The credit is based on pricing of the large conference room at $40/hr for a total of $320/mo credit.
- Member prices includes: access to coffee, tea, and filtered water for your guests.
- If you are an Ally and interested in reservations, please contact us for pricing info. Pricing is dependent on level of staff support needed.
- Prices are all inclusive: trash take-out, clean up, setup/breakdown support, IT/tech, and after hours/weekend access.
- Additional discounts can be offered for recurring reservations and weekday usage.
- Review our parking information as you are making plans for your events.
- If your event needs additional staffing (eg: front door or registration), we can offer support at $18/hour.