Think you have a great business idea, but don’t know how to start? In this FREE workshop we will help you understand what is involved to start a business and your personal stage of readiness.
We will not only discuss the basics behind starting a business, but also give you the tools you need to decide whether or not you have a viable business.
Topics covered are:
- Myths and realities of Entrepreneurship.
- Do you have what it takes to start and run a small business? – Assess your skills & Experience.
- What is the difference between a Strategic Plan and a Business Plan? – And why do you need them.
- Is Your Business Idea Viable?
- Hands on exercise to help you test the viability of your Business Start-up.
This workshop is guaranteed to be the first, solid step towards achieving the success you desire.
Presenter: David Proietti
Davide Proietti is an associate at Marko & Magolnick, P.A. and practices primarily in the areas of commercial transactions, corporate governance, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Proietti was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2017 and received his law degree from Florida International University College of Law. While in law school, Mr. Proietti was a senior staff member of the FIU Law Review, and received multiple academic awards and scholarships, including a “Best Editor” award from the FIU Law Review and Book Awards in Contracts, Introduction to International & Comparative Law, Conflict Management, Legal Skills and Values III, International Trade law & Policy, and The Law of Corporate Finance.