SCORE Workshop: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Developing a Marketing Plan
June 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC-4Free
Most small business owners know they need marketing to help grow their customer base, but they are often unsure where to start.
Good news: Your marketing plan doesn’t have to be complicated. However, it should reflect your unique business, align with your overall strategy, and help you achieve your goals.
If you’re ready to expand your marketing strategy beyond the occasional Instagram post, this is the workshop for you.
This FREE workshop will provide a take-home template and initial guidance to help you create a formal marketing plan. You will gain a better understanding of the following concepts:
1. Your business’ value proposition and goals
2. Industry trends and competitive landscape
3. Your target audience and how to reach them
4. Key message points related to your products and services
5. Marketing strategies and tactics
The workshop is suitable for entrepreneurs and small business leaders with entry-level, beginner or intermediate knowledge of marketing strategy.